MIAKASA ROOM AIR PURIFIER
Our Price: Rs. 10990
Air purifiers purify the air by trapping airborne contaminants. Dust, mold spores, dust mites, chemicals, odors, and toxins are a few airborne contaminants that an air purifier can trap, but depending on the specific technology that our air purifier uses.
- Front plastic dust filter can filter out the large particle dust, dandruff, pollen, floatation and other pollutants.
- Multi-grid plastic filter Low initial resistance, high dust holding capacity and long service life.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to install.
- Can be cleaned multiple times with compressed air purge or cleaning solution cycle use.
- Easy heat dissipation for extended fan motor life.
- The catalytic decomposition reaction of the cold catalyst does not require ultraviolet light, high temperature and high pressure. In a normal living environment, it can play a catalytic role to control pollution. Multi-grid plastic filter Low initial resistance, high dust holding capacity and long service life.
- It can decompose a variety of harmful gases: cold catalyst can simultaneously catalyze the reaction of formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, TVOC, hydrogen sulfide and other harmful gases with oxygen in the air to catalyze and generate water and carbon dioxide.
- Long - term function: In the process of catalytic reaction, once used, without any external force, the effective period is more than five years, basically in synchronization with the formaldehyde release period, and the long - term effect of treating formaldehyde is good.
- We adopt environmentally friendly PP shell honeycomb, adopting through-hole structure honeycomb net, filling column shaped granular activated carbon in through- hole, high carbon content, better gas dynamic performance than traditional activated carbon filter, high adsorption efficiency The drag coefficient is small.
- Activated carbon adheres to high - efficiency catalyst, which can greatly improve the ability to remove various harmful gases, and can decompose and adsorb formaldehyde, toluene, xylene, ammonia and other harmful substances. The removal rate is over 99%, and its speed is fast and the saturated adsorption amount is large.
- We use coconut shell activated carbon requirements point value: 900 or more (technical parameters) equivalent to the filtration area of 18 football fields, carbon density: 200g ± 20g
- We use the diameter fiber non-woven fabric imported from the United States, which has the characteristics of antibacterial, moisture proof, mildew proof, and not easy to breed bacteria.
- The cell wall with bacteria destruction is the cell membrane rupture, the cytoplasm is not leaked, the microbial metabolic process is terminated, the microorganism can not grow and multiply, and the aphid and bacteria are effectively removed.
- It is made of high temperature meltblown fiber drawing. The fine particles are filtered out and combined with a multi-purpose filter. The HEPA filter filters out tiny particles larger than 20 n anometers in diameter, including bacterial mold, dust, allergens and some viruses. World Health Organization publications show that avian flu, human flu virus and Legionnaires' bacteria are all larger than 20 nanometers.
- The filtration precision is 99.9% and the filter pore size is 0.01um. The HEPA filter is a new type of highlevel air purification material. It can achieve dust removal (99.97%) and sterilization (99.99%) without any energy at room temperature. purpose. For 0.1 μm or more dust (smoke, partition, dust, etc.), the adsorption rate can reach 99.97%, which has a high killing ability against Bacillus subtilis, and also has a strong inhibitory effect on common bacteria.
- The unfolded area is 1.21 square meters and the unfolded length is 4.3 meters.